Yammer – online forum
- Yammer is our private online forum where members can exchange ideas and ask for help with their computer, smartphone and tablet problems. The content on our Yammer forum is only visible to other members of MelbPC.
- To view or to contribute to the discussions you need to be a member of MelbPC. You can sign up here.
- Members can access Yammer by logging in with their Office 365 details username/password at yammer.com/melbpc.org.au/ and following the prompts.
- For login-access, you need a MelbPC Account. Members can request one here.
- Step-by-step guidance for members just getting started with Yammer can be found here.
- Members who do not yet have an account at our Office 365 service can request one by sending a message to email@example.com or by phoning our Office on (03) 9276 4000.
- Yammer is part of Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise E1 which provides our members with email, contacts, calendar, and file space on OneDrive, as well as Yammer. Members using other email addresses will need an Office 365 account in order to access our Yammer forum.